A heat press is an engineered machine for graphic or design imprinting on a T-shirt or any other substrate. This machine does this printing with the help of pressure and heat for a set time. These machines are utilized frequently for design applications on fabrics. There are particularly designed heat presses that are utilized for design imprinting on plates, mugs, caps, jigsaw puzzles, and some other products.
There are automatic and manual heat presses available. A new press style that is semi-automatic is available in the market that permits an automatic opening that is electromagnet enabled and a manual closing process.
New machines have incorporated digital mechanisms that provide heat control precisely, and control of timing and levels of pressures applied. A heat press that is the most common kind utilizes a flat platen that uses heat and pressure application on the substrate.
The primary uses of this machine are heat transfer for business or fun and on large or small orders. These include imprinting images, logos, pictures, tag lines on T-shirts, Papers, garments, Mugs, etc. The business owners can imprint on demand that enables one to sell for a large profit.
Another form of heat transfer is Dye-sub printing. In this digitally printed graphics are used, and dye transfer is done by heating onto the selected substrate/item.
The three major factors for the application of image or a logo or a text are temperature, time and pressure.
Kinds of Heat Presses in the market, which are primarily based on the design styles are:
Flatbed: This type of heat press includes:
- Swing Away(ESP)
- Clamshell (EHP)
Some of them blend two or more of the above types like a hybrid.
- Roll to roll type (ERT)
- Small format type (EST)
- Multifunctional type(EMT)
Based on their system, whether a hydraulic system or compressed air system is used, Heat presses are divided into semi-automatic, manual, and fully automatic kinds.
Some of the benefits of Heat press:
- Affordability-These machines are a major appeal and are comparatively inexpensive.
- Easy usage- These machines are easy and simple to use. To use them, one needs no earlier experience to handle.
- Versatility- These machines are versatile. They can imprint on any substrate used. The substrates can be from common caps, T-shirts, and mugs to jigsaw puzzles, tote bags, mouse mats, hoodies, key rings, and a lot more.
- Quick- The imprinting is very quick. The finished product is of high quality. These machines give a vibrant and smooth graphic.
- Ideal- For small orders, these machines are good as there is the minimum time needed to set it up. It is time-efficient and also affordable.
- Printing– These machines permit custom design printing onto items.
- Little mess-It has less mess involved as compared to a screen printing machine where ink spills are involved.
Hence, keeping the above benefits in mind, select the ideal heat press machines for your business to make your business smarter and efficient. This will enhance your profits and make your job a lot easier and convenient. Get high-quality imprints with the best range of heat press systems.