Given below are the frequently asked questions about the bikini trimmers:
Q.1. Are the bikini trimmers’ safe to use?
Ans. The answer is yes, the bikini trimmers are safe. Bikini trimmers are specifically designed for sensitive areas so that women can remove their pubic hair without any potential risks of cuts andbruises. Women love grooming pubic hair and consider it as an important part of women hygiene. If the process of trimming is not done correctly then the injuries or bumps may take place.
Q.2. what is the correct way of using the electric bikini trimmer?
Ans. To ensure zero accidents and bumps, follow the below steps:
- Set up the trimmer: Before starting the process of trimming, make sure that the bikini trimmer is charged. If not then charge the trimmer. Apart from that, make sure that the trimmer blades are cleaned. Some of the trimmers require oiling before using.
- b.Take the help of scissors:If the bikini area is a little bit longer then you can take help with the scissors to trim the hair short. Always use the scissors that are made for hygienic usage.
- Exfoliate: Exfoliation is an important part of trimming. It helps in removing the dead skin which in return prevents the ingrown hair.
- Trim: After exfoliating, start trimming the hair. Always make sure that you trim in the same direction as the growth of hair. Do not try to go against the direction of hair growth.
- Apply aloe Vera gel or lotion: As soon as the trimming procedure gets completed, try applying the aloe Vera gel or any other moisturizing lotion.
Q.3. Should I buy a cordless bikini trimmer or the corded one?
Ans. We would suggest our readers to go for the cordless bikini trimmer because the cordless trimmers prove to be more convenient to the users. A corded bikini trimmer can create inconvenience while trimming the sensitive areas such as the pubic area.
Q.4. Is it okay to condition the skin before the trimming starts?
Ans. It would be better to condition the skin before starting to glide the trimmer on the sensitive area. If possible then open the pores by soaking yourself on the warm tub. And then apply moisturizing lotion beforehand on your bikini area. This will offer you a smooth trimming.
Q.5. is it okay to experience itchiness and redness?
Ans. Yes, the itchiness and redness is a normal thing, especially on the first trimming. As soon as you are done with multiple sessions of trimming, you will get used to the redness and itchiness. Nevertheless, if the problems persist, then we would suggest you to consult your personal dermatologist.
There are several questions that come in mind when people think of bikini trimmers. In order to achieve a smooth trim, it is very essential to learn the correct process of trimming. If you want to buy a good bikini trimmer but you are confused, we would suggest you to read the reviews on the internet. We hope our article proves to be helpful for our readers.